With nearly 20 years experience, I am the main day-to-day point of contact for all clients and suppliers. Whether running focus groups for army veterans, presenting creative ideas to a board of directors or just running around delivering print samples, I ensure all projects run seemlessly from start to finish - within budget and within deadline.
Initially, I work with clients to clarify their objectives, whether they are a new, independent retail outlet or a large multinational organisation. Once the brief is confirmed I liase with all stakeholders and any third party suppliers to agree strategy, performance and outcomes.
• Creative brainstorming with clients and creatives
• Brand and internal team workshops
• Presentation skills, including board level
• Managing and holding Focus Groups
• Direct Mail fulfilment
• Managing external suppliers
• Thorough and in-depth knowledge of design for print
• Seemless project management
• ATL media buying and campaign project management, across Transport for London and Channel 5
• Brief and strategy development
• Management of designers at every level.
When not on account management duties, I paint large, mainly abstract paintings. take a look here.
Mobile: 07753 747307